Inform. Connect. Develop.
The Real Estate Club at the Herbert D. Weitzman Institute for Real Estate at the University of Texas at Dallas is committed to:
Providing informative insights into the various real estate career fields available to students.
Connecting students to meaningful internship and job opportunities.
The medium to develop professional relationships with like-minded students and professionals passionate about real estate.
Herbert D. Weitzman Institute for Real Estate
At The University of Texas at Dallas
The Naveen Jindal School of Management is honored and pleased to host the Herbert D. Weitzman Institute for Real Estate at The University of Texas at Dallas. Through a generous $3 million legacy gift from Herb and his wife, Donna, we are able to establish this new center of excellence devoted to real estate.
Our mission is to provide our members a forum to connect with the real estate professionals in the local community. This includes providing members with networking opportunities for internships and full-time employment, educational events, and resources to familiarize our members with career paths and opportunities in real estate.
A Look Into Our Past Events
- Wed, Jan 12Microsoft Teams
- Thu, Oct 28Northside Drafthouse and Eatery
- Thu, Oct 21ExecEd 11.218
- Thu, Sep 16Microsoft Teams
- Fri, Apr 23Zoom
- Thu, Apr 22Instagram Live
- Sat, Apr 10Teams/ UT Dallas Computer LabApr 10, 2021, 1:00 PM CDT – Apr 11, 2021, 5:00 PM CDTTeams/ UT Dallas Computer LabAs requested, we are bringing the ARGUS Workshop back! Both days are 1 PM - 5 PM. We are excited to bring our members the opportunity to add ARGUS Enterprise to their resumes! This workshop is limited to 30 students. Each participant must pay a $50 fee through Venmo: @realestateclub-UTD