Inform. Connect. Develop.
The Real Estate Club at the Herbert D. Weitzman Institute for Real Estate at the University of Texas at Dallas is committed to:
Providing informative insights into the various real estate career fields available to students.
Connecting students to meaningful internship and job opportunities.
The medium to develop professional relationships with like-minded students and professionals passionate about real estate.
Herbert D. Weitzman Institute for Real Estate
At The University of Texas at Dallas
The Naveen Jindal School of Management is honored and pleased to host the Herbert D. Weitzman Institute for Real Estate at The University of Texas at Dallas. Through a generous $3 million legacy gift from Herb and his wife, Donna, we are able to establish this new center of excellence devoted to real estate.
Our mission is to provide our members a forum to connect with the real estate professionals in the local community. This includes providing members with networking opportunities for internships and full-time employment, educational events, and resources to familiarize our members with career paths and opportunities in real estate.
A Look Into Our Past Events
- Fri, Apr 23Zoom
- Sat, Apr 10Teams/ UT Dallas Computer LabApr 10, 1:00 PM CDT – Apr 11, 5:00 PM CDTTeams/ UT Dallas Computer LabAs requested, we are bringing the ARGUS Workshop back! Both days are 1 PM - 5 PM. We are excited to bring our members the opportunity to add ARGUS Enterprise to their resumes! This workshop is limited to 30 students. Each participant must pay a $50 fee through Venmo: @realestateclub-UTD
- Fri, Feb 12TEAMSFeb 12, 11:00 AM – May 07, 12:15 PMTEAMSClick RSVP for more details and to access the application. Application open until February 5th. Selected members notified February 7th. See prizes! Dates: · Friday, February 12, 2021 · Friday, March 12 , 2021 · Friday, April 2, 2021 · Friday, May 7, 2021 All of the above 11 AM – 12:15 PM
- Tue, Jan 26TEAMS
- Fri, Jan 22TeamsJan 22, 5:00 PM CSTTeamsHappy New Year REC Members! We want to kick off the new year and Spring semester with an overview of our events, introduction of new officers, and your feedback. Be sure to tune in to hear about the calendar that will look a bit different this semester. You don't want to miss it!
- Sun, Nov 22Location is TBDNov 22, 2020, 1:00 PM – 5:00 PMLocation is TBDThe Real Estate Club is excited to bring our members the opportunity to add ARGUS Enterprise to their resumes! This workshop is limited to 30 students. Each participant must pay a $50 fee through Venmo. Instructions will be sent by email. Secure your spot and RSVP today! Venmo: @realestateclub-UTD
- Sat, Nov 21JSOM/Virtual OptionNov 21, 2020, 1:00 PM – Nov 22, 2020, 5:00 PMJSOM/Virtual OptionThe Real Estate Club is excited to bring our members the opportunity to add ARGUS Enterprise to their resumes! This workshop is limited to 30 students. Each participant must pay a $50 fee through Venmo. Saturday and Sunday 1pm-5pm. Secure your spot and RSVP today! Venmo: @realestateclub-UTD
- Mon, Nov 09ZoomNov 09, 2020, 11:45 AM – Nov 14, 2020, 1:00 PMZoomUTD/UTA REC Clubs are getting together to hear from our advisor, Chief Talent Officer of Lynous, and Associate Director of the Weitzman Institute for Real Estate, Julie Lynch! She will be walking through how to obtain a career in real estate and more. RSVP today!
- Wed, Oct 28Zoom
- Thu, Oct 01Microsoft Teams - Link in Description